Are Luxury Carpet Brands Better for Venues?
Whether or not it’s the focal point of a room, a carpet’s pattern, color, and texture can enhance a design or ruin the entire concept. As such, you want to use the highest quality carpet for your installation that your budget allows. Luxury carpet brands don’t necessarily have to be “expensive.” When you compare the quality to price, you may find that high-end carpeting provides a greater return on your investment.
Another thing to take into consideration is the expectations of your patrons. While they may not remark on the carpet itself, they will certainly notice when it doesn’t complement the rest of the decor. For instance, high-end broadloom carpet is more suited to luxury hotels and Broadway theaters than budget contract carpet. So how can you find the highest quality carpet, that meets the requirements of form, function, and budget?
Begin with the Luxury Carpet Brand
Every company has its own personality and characteristics that are important to their brand story. That story should mesh with the story you plan to tell with your design or the company that you represent.
- Is the company eco-conscious? Are you looking for green manufacturing?
- Are you promoting all-natural fibers?
- Would carpet that’s made in America enhance your story?
- Where else has that carpet brand been installed?
- Does the carpet company have a reputation for being a luxury carpet brand?
Consider some of the brand-specific features of Bloomsburg Carpet.
- American-made in Pennsylvania for over four decades.
- Environmentally friendly – Bloomsburg utilizes raw, sustainable fibers that are ecologically friendly and readily renewable.
- Universally recognized as an industry leader in luxury, quality, and innovative carpet design.
- Exclusivity – Bloomsburg Carpet is proud to be recognized as the only carpet mill in the world to offer these weaves types in one carpet mill: Wilton Carpet, Axminster Carpet, and Velvet Carpet.
Consider the Challenges of Each Venue
Each venue has its own individual challenges and needs, so when you consider carpet brands, make sure to research the company where it originates. Can they produce the type of carpeting you need in the design you want?
For instance, casinos are often designed with luxury in mind, but designers must also consider the practical. Axminster carpet, made in Bloomsburg’s mill, looks luxurious while providing protection against dirt and odors. More importantly, it is resistant to cigarette and cigar burns, which is a common problem for gaming establishments.
Restoration work, such as that performed for the Ariel-Ann Carson Dater Performing Arts Centre in Gallipolis, OH, may require custom work. Some companies can offer the services of a restoration expert, like Mark Thomann at Bloomsburg Carpet.
Finding the Right Product at the Right Price
Owners trust their contractors and designers to find the best deals for their clients. However, that doesn’t mean they want you to sacrifice quality for cost-savings. Knowing which luxury carpet brands can meet the requirements of design, durability, and budget will help you bring your project together.
Bloomsburg is a source of high-quality, luxury carpet that holds up to the demands of a property’s challenges while still looking and feeling its best. For more information and to view our Bloomsburg, Silver Creek & Tuva product lines, or talk to our custom design department, call us today.
Use our dealer locator to find Bloomsburg, Silver Creek & Tuva products near you.